SEC 77GDEPOTS-Obligations dealing with goods subject to ABF control (3 CPD points - Stream B-FTA019)
As an employee of a depot licensed in accordance with Section 77G of the Customs Act 1901, you must be aware of obligations in dealing with goods subject to Customs control.This requirement is mandated by way of Australian Customs and Border Protection No 2013/56 - clause 28
"The holder of a licence must provide adequate training to make staff aware of their legal obligations in dealing with goods subject to the control of Customs".
By completing this course and assessment, you will be able to automatically print a certificate of attainment for compliance purposes.
The course has been divided into five key areas:
2. The operational and legal environment affecting Licensed Depots
3. The Export Process and the role of Licensed Depots
4. The Import Process and the role of Licensed Depots
5. Your Obligations working for a Licensed Depot
Importantly, the course provides operational staff with learning outcomes to be able to complete day to day activities with confidence that they are compliant with legal requirements.
Note: this course has been accredited for 3 customs broker CPD points (CPD Stream B - FTA019)
Price $99 (including GST) - bulk purchase discounts available on request
- Obligations in dealing with goods subject to Australian Border Force (ABF) control - Sec 77G Depots
Contact ComplianceNet - Freight & Trade Alliance Training Support on 02 9975 1878 or czalai@FTAlliance.com.au for help with enrolment.