Case Law - Autumn 2018 (3 CPD points - Stream A - FTA060)
This course is suitable for customs brokers, importers and executive managers.
Russell Wiese (Hunt & Hunt lawyers) delivered this presentation in Sydney on 10 April 2018 addressing outcomes from recent case law.
Duration 60 minutes
An optional assessment is available with multiple choice questions. Students must attain an 80% pass mark to qualify for customs broker CPD points. An online certificate can be downloaded on completion. An attainment record of all completed CPD/CBC is available in "My Accounts". Results will also be recorded and maintained on ComplianceNetFTA.
EXCLUSIVE TO FTA MEMBERS $38.50
- Case Law - Autumn 2018 (3 CPD points - Stream A - FTA060)
This session will provide an update on recent case law concerning:
• tariff classification
• application of free trade agreements
• calculation of dumping duty
• manage liability for goods stolen from licensed premises
• freight forwarder liability for a misleading BOL
Contact ComplianceNet - Freight & Trade Alliance Training Support on 02 9975 1878 or czalai@FTAlliance.com.au for help with enrolment.